MACD ( 30 min ) method
In this method we first draw a ORB rectangle based on 1st day of month and look at the MACD positive or negative.
TRADING PROCESS :
- Based on MACD value buy a CALL / PUT
- Next day if you get some profit sell it and buy again at same pice
- But if on next day you get a surprise trend moving other direction than what you expected , then dont be panicked dont sell your CALL ( if you bought one ) but buy a PUT instead and wait over some days until you will see profit based on ORB break out.
- then sell your profit positions (say CALLS) but again buy those CALLs at some fixed prize which you can afford say ( Rs. 100)
- continue this process you will surely get good profits