Yesterday I came to know a new observation about my day.
Now i can clearly see why my day is going waste when i am not planning it.
Here are the facts list If I dont plan my day clearly.
- I wake up dont know what to do
- get ready and go to office
- At office If i dont have any work then read some news then youtube or songs
- then go to lunch
- after lunch sleep a bit
- then after open apps instance dont know what to do
- go here and there later if i have mobile play games or watch youtube think that i am busy or read books
- at 4 o clock go for tea pass 1/2 hr
- When I come home i just sit before TV or laptop
- watch some movies or news
- Have dinner
- Then take the mobile start playing cricket at 9 o clock and continue it unlimitedly even till 2 or 3 am also
- Afterwards get sleep
- Because of lack of sleep so wake up late next morning
- In the morning or before evening only i write down all the activity list with the goal in mind
- Plan my day based on these question
- How many tasks to be completed
- How much time does each task take
- How much ‘MY TIME’ do i really have for my planned tasks
- Realistically How many tasks can be completed in this MY TIME?
- Question every hour 3 questions
- what i want to do
- what am i doing
- what did i do
- If answer to these 3 questions is same you will surely reach your goal
- At EOD i will have to check my speed. I will review based on points
- Because of What thoughts, people, and situations I was not able to complete the tasks
- How can i avoid them next time ?
- What are my patterns which i should repeat and which i should not repeat